Opioid abuse has reached an epidemic level in the state of Georgia.
- Georgia ranks among top 11 states with the most prescription opioid overdoses.
- Opioid overdose deaths tripled between 1999 and 2013 in the state of Georgia.
- In 29 counties drug overdose rates outpace the rest of the United States.
Together, we have the power to stop it.
Our Report on Addiction will answer questions such as:
- What impact has the opioid addiction epidemic had on the state of Georgia?
- How have recent advances in neuroscience changed our understanding of addiction?
- What are important attributes of a comprehensive addiction treatment program?
- What is recovery and the secret to success in helping more people achieve it?
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE WHITE PAPER NOW
The care that patients will receive at Bluff for alcohol, drugs and/or pain medication is multi-disciplinary and medically rigorous giving those seeking treatment the full set of tools necessary for managing and maintaining their life long recovery.Paul Earley, M.D.Medical Director, Georgia Professionals Health Program, Inc.