GEORGIA INPATIENT REHAB
Bluff Plantation offers comprehensive, neuroscience-driven inpatient drug rehab center for drug and alcohol addiction, dual disorders and pain medication addiction that not only helps individuals achieve sobriety, but restores lives.
The Bluff Plantation Difference
When choosing a residential substance abuse treatment center in Georgia, it can be difficult for individuals and their families to know which one to choose. Bluff Plantation’s inpatient substance abuse center sets itself apart from other inpatient programs for drug addiction with the caliber of our staff, the range of the medical, clinical, experiential and holistic therapies available to patients, and a setting that is conducive in every way to healing.
From the nature trails lined by live oaks to our warm and inviting cottages, everything about Bluff Plantation inpatient drug rehab in Georgia encourages healing the body, mind and soul.
Our multidisciplinary team is made up of board-certified physicians, nurses, therapists and licensed counselors who have successfully helped many individuals get on a path to sustained recovery. In our serene and discreet inpatient rehab setting outside Augusta, GA, patients are treated with compassion and respect, while having access to top-level psychiatric and medical care for complex health needs.
Why Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment?
In Georgia inpatient alcohol rehab and drug rehab at Bluff Plantation, patients can put their focus on healing. By stepping away from their normal lives and environment in which they were using drugs and alcohol, patients can make the changes that are necessary for long-term sobriety.
Bluff limits the number of patients in treatment at our residential rehab any given time, ensuring that each individual receives the personal attention and full support of our clinical staff. Our team closely monitors progress, making adjustments as needed. No one at Bluff ever feels like a number.
During their time here through residential rehab, patients participate in an inpatient drug detox program if needed including a full schedule of therapies proven to treat the many factors that contribute to addiction. These range from individual, group and family counseling, to holistic and experiential programs that open up new possibilities for personal growth and enjoyment of life in sobriety.
Addiction is a powerful disease that can impact the way an individual behaves, how they think, and even the structure of key pathways in the brain.
Recovering from addiction takes time, effort and commitment – on the part of the individual as well as their care team.
Top Level Medical Care
- Our multidisciplinary team includes psychiatrists, nurses, therapists and licensed counselors who are available 24/7 to assess and treat addiction along with co-occurring mental health disorders such as depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- 24/7 medical supervision is provided for drug and alcohol detox, as well as medication-assisted treatment when appropriate.
- In addition to substance use disorders, many patients also have other medical problems, such as heart disease or diabetes, either related to drug or alcohol use or due to other causes. Through Bluff's partnership with the Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University, patients at Bluff can see top specialists for evaluations and treatment. Specialists available to patients at Bluff Plantation include cardiologists, neurologists, hepatologists and gastroenterologists.
- In our nationally respected equine therapy program, patients interact with horses that were once abused or neglected, an experience that has many parallels to rebuilding trust and repairing relationships in recovery.
- Art therapy enables patients to express themselves through color, drawing and other artistic pursuits, providing a way to express feelings without words.
- Horticulture therapy and culinary arts therapy offer a farm to table experience, where patients participate in the process of nurturing seeds into plants that produce fresh produce used to make delicious meals. Gardening is a way to relax and get back in touch with nature, while learning to prepare nutritious meals is an important life skill that can help curb cravings and prevent relapse.
- Through yoga, mindfulness and meditation, patients develop strategies to cope with triggers, achieve a sense of peace and face challenges in recovery.
Our clinical team provides individual and group therapy as part of our Georgia inpatient rehab that incorporates RecoveryMind training, behavioral therapy, and psychoeducation.
Continuum of Care
After residential treatment concludes, Bluff Plantation patients can step down to our partial hospitalization or intensive outpatient program. This continuity of care ensures patients continue to receive the treatment and support they need to navigate life outside inpatient care, and further strengthen their recovery.
In PHP and IOP, patients have opportunities to practice and reinforce the concepts learned in residential treatment as they progress in their recovery. Through each step, patients can rest assured they will receive consistent, integrated addiction and mental health care from the treatment team that they have come to know and trust.