We understand that many people suffering from addiction are often reluctant to seek help over the Holidays for a number of reasons, including a fear of how their family will react or the fact that the Holidays can be such an emotional and stressful time. The truth is there is no better time than now to get the treatment you need. Bluff specializes in providing private, compassionate, and individualized addiction treatment during the Holiday Season. Here are some important reasons why you or a loved one should not wait until after the Holidays to seek treatment:
- Stress during the holidays can be particularly high. Bluff’s beautiful and secluded setting is uniquely designed to insulate you from the pressures of daily life so that you can focus entirely on your recovery.
- Unfortunately, the holidays are also a time when celebrations often involve large amounts of drinking and substance use. Avoiding these environmental triggers can be difficult to do alone. More importantly, not avoiding them can result in devastating outcomes.
- Time off from work may be more manageable over the holidays, providing you with the time necessary to receive treatment.
- Treatment over the holidays is an opportunity to reclaim your life. Something that important should never wait. Take advantage of this unique opportunity and begin the New Year healthy, strong, and excited about your future.
- We provide specially designed programming during the Holiday season which includes additional time for family visitation, family education to help loved ones better support each other and heal together as well as a variety of delicious and healthy meals prepared by our gourmet chefs.
If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction, there is no better time than now to seek treatment. We are here to help. Please call one of our counselors at 844-882-3274.